Skip to content


WBS Elements

Advance WBS Element “Advance Account Request” (Current restricted (R) and agency (N) funds)

This form is to be used to request R or N WBS elements, including gifts and sponsored projects. If the request is for a sponsored project, the proposal number assigned by the Office of Research should be included on the form. Proposals that have not been entered into the research system will result in a delay establishing the requested WBS element. Please forward the completed and signed form to your Campus Business Office. Questions about your proposal can be answered by the Office of Research at (865) 974-3466 or

Instructions for Completing the Advance WBS Element Request Form

Overview for Using Advance WBS Element Request

WBS Element Change Form–Sponsored Projects

WBS Element Change Form–Gifts

Schedule of Final Charges (SFC) Instructions

Schedule of Final Charges


The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.

Report an accessibility barrier.Privacy.